Saturday, May 3, 2008

More AP Exams

Ugh so let's see. I've an APUSH exam Friday, an APChem exam next Tuesday, and an APEnglish exam next Wednesday.

Ugh. Kill me now please.

Other than that, school is really almost over. I'll be glad when it is. I want to get a job and stuff so I can buy my own clothes or whatever.

Lol I really don't have anything to talk about. I'm just bored and really wanted something to do.

I'm cold lol so since I don't have anything to say I'm gonna go read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laterssss.

oh and GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE HER. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should never post out of bordom girl... because I always post to talk. I you write random stuff...I know from experience, you don't get anything hardly.

Ohhhhh....and if ya wanna dance about global warming. I can do it all day. Believe me, my mom believes I should have grown up to be a lawyer.